Tuesday 23 December 2014

BHAGWAD GITA CHAPTER II

🌷  ★ CHAPTER II ★🌷

   🙏"SANKHYAYOGA🙏
           THE YOGA
       OF KNOWLEDGE"

🌺Shloka 7

"karpanyadosopahatasvabhavah
prcchami tvam dharmasammudhacetah
yacchreyah syan niscitam bruhi tan me
sisyas te'ham sadhi mam tvam prapannam".

🌹🌹With my very being smitten by the vice of faint-heartedness and my mind puzzled with regard to duty, I beseech You! tell me that which is decidedly good; I am your disciple. Pray, instruct me, who have taken refuge in You.

🌺Shloka 8

"na hi prapasyami mamapanudyad
yacchokam ucchosanam indriyanam
avapya bhumavasapatnam rddham-
rajyam suranam api cadhipatyam".

🌹🌹For, even on obtaining undisputed sovereignty and an affluent kingdom on this earth and lordship over the gods, I do not see any means that can drive away the grief which is drying up my senses.
🌺🌷😊😊😊🌷🌺

No comments:

Post a Comment